PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
Students are supposed to select a product of their choice. Further he/she has to innovate the selected product with his/her own ideas and imagination.
Keeping in view the now innovated product, the student is required to write an essay on his/her product and its innovation. The student is also required give an appropriate title to the essay.
Pointers for student’s reference-
* Introduction must include-
– Description of the product and the innovation done.(200-250 Words) 2Marks
* Body must include
– Explanation of the type of innovation done on the product.
– Explanation of the type of research done to innovate the product.
500-600 Words) 4 Marks
* Conclusion must include-
– Explanation of how the innovation will help to increase the product value.
(300-400 Words) 3 Marks
Title is compulsory
Peer reviewed journals and References should be used to support your submission.
Note for students: Only covering these pointers for the essay will not guarantee awarding of full marks, please do your research well and include other content too. These pointers are just to guide.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph).
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other styles will not be accepted.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading and review the grading rubric to understand how you will be graded for this assignment.